Following the circular economy conference on the roadmap for developing a circular economy strategy in Romania, held in Bucharest on June 11, 2019, we would like to bring your attention to the following items:
- There have been speakers from public institutions, the industry, private enterprises, NGOs, and academia. You can download all the presentations that we received here or you can choose to download each individual presentation below:
- COZIANU Violeta – Exemplul olandez
- DARUT Axel – Strategy on circular economy in Romania
- DEAK Stefania – Strategia Națională pentru Dezvoltarea Durabilă a României 2030
- DITTMANN Bernd – From linear to circular: Implementing Circular Value Chains
- HARVEY Jim – Circular Economy Growth Ltd UK
- NEGOITA Valentin – ECOTIC
- POPILIAN Ana-Maria – Implementarea economiei circulare prin valorificarea subproduselor din lanțurile valorice ale bioeconomiei
- PURICA Ionut – Climate change risks and the measurement of circular economy
- RINCON-LIEVANA Maria – Closing the loop: A circular economy for Europe
- The pictures taken at the event can be found here.
- The agendas can be consulted here [RO] and here [EN].
By means of this message, we would like to reiterate our appreciation for our sponsors, collaborators, partners, and for all the participants to our events. Romania’s Circular Strategy 2020-2030 would not be possible without your support and involvement.